Welcome to my imagination.
Fantasy, fiction, action, and a dash of romance here and there, these stories are fun pieces of my imagination! Mainly geared toward a PG to PG-13 audience.
- Myth of Light – Chapter 2Chapter 2 As Nyx and her brother Raven walk the town, they receive a warning of an impending war. Should they believe the rumor?
- Myth of Light – Chapter 1Myth of Light Nyx’s life is turned upside down when she finds out she kinda needs to help (or rather is forced to) save the land from impending doom.
- Charmed – Chapter 8 – The AnswerTwila gives the Charms an answer, but first, she must deal with an old family friend. And protect Hunter. (Just
- Charmed – Chapter 7 – The QuestionAll secrets are out and it’s obvious Twila needs help, but will she accept it from the Charm family? (Just
- Charmed – Chapter 6 – First DateWhile finally on an official first date with Twila, Hunter learns a surprising fact about her. (Just joining us? Here’s Charmed
- Charmed – Chapter 5 – LuauTwila and Hunter seem nervous around each other at the luau, forcing Jamie to play cupid. (Just joining us? Here’s Charmed
- Charmed – Chapter 4 – Getting to KnowTwila joins the Charm family, getting to know them better, but Hunter wants to know why. (Just joining us? Here’s
- Charmed – Chapter 3 – TwilaEveryone, meet Twila. She’s just as awkward and nervous as Hunter. (Just joining us? Here’s Charmed – Chapter 1) The girl
- Charmed – Chapter 2 – Date JittersHunter is struggling with date jitters, but will the mystery girl even show? (Just joining us? Here’s Charmed – Chapter
- Charmed – Chapter 1 – The PoolMagic, a pool, and someone getting tackled. “Well, it’s so nice to see all you kids having such a good
- Glider – Part 2A short story about three heroes stuck in an elaborate trap, and one desperately watching from below. A single glider
- Aaren’s CrystalA short story about Aaren’s crystal. All she needs to do is activate it. Easy, right? “Alright, the crystal is
- Glider – Part 1A short story about three heroes stuck in an elaborate trap, and one desperately watching from below. A single glider
Spread the love